Pink Eyelash Curler
Pink Eyelash Curler
A Pink Eyelash curler is essential to any makeup bag because it acts as a push-up bra for your eyelashes.
When you apply mascara after using eyelash curlers, you'll instantly notice the difference it makes to your eye makeup, as your lashes will appear longer, and lift your whole eye area.
- Some people recommend heating the curler with a hairdryer ahead of time. However, you should avoid doing this.
- A hot eyelash curler can sting or burn sensitive skin around the eyes.
- There really isn't much benefit to heating the curler. You can get the same effects without doing so.
Open the eyelash clamps. You will want to put your lashes between them.
- Get as much of the lashes as you can between the clamps, getting down to the base of each eyelash.
- Don't get to close to your skin or you will pinch yourself.
- If you have lots of eyelashes already, you might have to do this in sections.
- Hold the curler shut for 20-30 seconds. If your lashes are really straight, aim for 45 seconds to a minute.
- Take care not to squeeze your skin.
- Make sure you are getting the clamp as close to the base of the lashes as possible.
Curl your lashes in 3 sections. This will make sure you get all of them and that they will look as full and thick as possible.
- Start with the base of the lashes, taking care not to pinch the skin.
- Repeat this with the middle portion of the lashes.
- Curl the lashes one last time at the tips to put the final curl on them.
Curl your lashes following the first method. You don't have to put any make-up on them for a natural look.
- With this look, your lashes will look very natural but slightly thicker and fuller than normal.
- This can help you achieve a fuller, thicker lash line without using makeup.
- This can be especially helpful if you have an allergy or sensitivity to eye makeup.
Apply vaseline to your eyelashes. This will create a dewy look.
- Clean your eyelid and lashes, making sure they are free of any debris or dead skin. Apply a thin coat of vaseline to your lashline along the eyelid using a q-tip. You can also put some vaseline between your thumb and forefinger and apply it to the ends of your lashes.
- Use your eyelash curler as directed to curl the lashes. Both the curler and the vaseline will help your lashes look longer and thicker.
- You can also use a lash primer on your lashes. It will help lift and curl your lashes, even if you aren't using an eyelash curler.
Apply mascara before and after curling. Start at the base of your lashes and swipe the brush up to the ends of your lashes. Let this coat of mascara dry for several seconds. Curl your eyelashes as directed using an eyelash curler, then apply 1 to 2 more coats of mascara after curling. This will give your lashes a very dramatic, full look.
- Do the bottom lashes. Try holding a spoon under your eyelashes to prevent mascara from getting on your skin.
- To get a fuller look, dust some baby powder over your eyelashes between coats of mascara.
Material: Stainless Steel
As a Beauty Brand, Laura's Lashes aims to provide beautiful Eyelash Products & Beauty Accessories at affordable prices along with providing outstanding quality and superb customer service. Our up to date style, competitive quality, and fair price define us as one of the leading suppliers of Magnetic Lashes & Eyelash Products. At Laura's Lashes, we want to create a world where our business mirrors our beliefs: to satisfy our customers, to treat everyone like family and to fulfil our social responsibility.
All UK orders are processed the next day and then dispatched with Royal Mail and tracked. Once your order has been placed we will email you with your Royal Mail tracking number. All UK deliveries can arrive in 2-4 Days
All USA orders are processed the next day and shipped via USPS and you will receive your tracking order number via email. USA orders typically deliver in 4 -7 Days
International Shipping is available, once your order has been placed you will receive your tracking number via email. Most orders deliver with 14 Days but sometimes can take longer.
Here at Laura's Lashes we want you to be happy when you receive your order, but we know now and then you may wish to send something back. That’s why we offer the guarantee of a return. Please see our Returns Policy for more information.